Wednesday, February 17, 2010

What we look forward to

We're back! I know that all of our followers really missed us so I made sure that Alan and I got together for some quality blogging time. We're currently sitting on the couch watching a movie that he's really excited about, called "PCU." We should probably be active and doing errands or running, but its FREEZING OUTSIDE. I can't wait for the good ol' Jax Beach days. A cooler of beer, all my friends, and PARTY WAVESSS!
Jacksonville Beach Summer 2009
and GIANT SLIP N' SLIDES!

JAX BEACH on my birthday July 4th 2009

I'm guessing we have a month till freedom from the chilliness. For now, I refuse to wear anything else but Alan's sweat pants and big sweaters. Sorry Alan.
-Lex


(Alan's paragraph will come later today. He's being stubborn with blogger's block. I tried paying him with french fries for every sentence he could get out, but to no avail.)

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha Matt LOOOOVES PCU. We rented it on Netflix just so I could see it. Apparently it was like the "Waiting" of his day (i.e. always played on Comedy Central, etc.) lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea I had never heard of it and Alan almost choked on his cheeseburger.

    ReplyDelete